Tarana Foundation Project – Restore Hope……When you help, they heal
- Orthopedic Surgical & Medical Equipment for a leading Children’s Hospital –The aim is to raise funds to equip a much needed, newly built Operating Theatre in the Orthopedic Unit of a premier tertiary care children’s hospital providing free operations and care. This endeavor will help children having orthopedic deformities and disorders, to correct their condition. Whilst the services are accessible to all Sri Lankan children, those who would benefit most are children from impoverished villages/areas to whom appropriate surgical care is unattainable.
- Target for Phase 1 of the Project – LKR 50 million
- Giving Tuesday Fundraiser (1 Dec 2020) – We need your support on the international fund raising platform #GlobalGiving (GG) on our #GivingTuesday campaign – on 1st of December 2020 (midnight ET to midnight ET), for our Restore Hope project.
- Why the 1st of December 2020? There will be a $1,000,000 Incentive Fund on#GivingTuesday, distributed by #GlobalGiving to those projects participating on their platform, proportionally, based on final fundraising totals. (Eligible donations up to $2,500 per unique donor per organization)
- USA & UK Donors: Donations made by eligible donors in the USA can be claimed as tax deductible contributions on USA tax returns. Donations made by eligible donors in the United Kingdom can claim Gift Aid (an extra 25% added to eligible donations by the UK Government) when they donate in GBP.
- How to donate and be a part of this great mission?
Please spread the word amongst your friends and relatives.
Tarana Foundation https://www.taranafoundation.org/